View Round The World 2008-9 in a larger map

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Microlite Flight - Livingstone, Zambia.

I've just come back from a microlite flight over Victoria Falls and I'm absolutely buzzing. It was incredible! The falls looked more brilliant than ever as the water is so high at the moment. After the falls, we flew over the national park looking for the one remaining white rhino that they have but we didn't find it. We did see a massive herd of elephants, lots of crocodiles, hippos, impala and wart hogs so that made up for it. We weren't allowed to take photos during the flight for obvious safety reasons, plus I really didn't fancy letting go of the handles, but I've managed to upload a couple of them that they took from the camera mounted on the wing.
I'm still grinning...

No comments: